NAN Form

Nights Away Notification Form (NAN) 

Once an applicant has been granted a Nights Away permit, they can start running nights away events.

Each time they run a nights away event they need to notify their District Commissioner before the event takes place.

This is done through bypassing the information in the Nights Away Notification (NAN) form to the District Commissioner.

If one permit is being used for more than one group, the responsibility lies with the Permit holder to inform the appropriate Commissioner for each group.

The Nights Away Notification (NAN) form is below

Once the form has been completed, please send it to